These are in no particular order. See if you can figure them out.
1. "It's a bridesmaid's dress. Someone loved it intensely for one day, and then tossed it. Like a Christmas tree. So special. Then, bam, it's on the side of the road. Tinsel still clinging to it. Like a sex crime victim. Underwear inside out. Bound with electrical tape." "Then it suits you." "You can borrow it sometime if you want."
2. "I hate this place. This zoo. This prison. This reality, whatever you want to call it, I can't stand it any longer. It's the smell, if there is such a thing. I feel saturated by it. I can taste your stink and every time I do, I fear that I've somehow been infected by it."
3. "Where'd you learn that Cheech....drug school?"
4. "Jesus! You see what God just did to us, man?" "God didn't do that, you did it. You're a fucking narcotics agent, I knew it!"
5. :Walter, the chinaman who peed on my rug, I can't go give him a bill, so what the fuck are you talking about?" "What the fuck are you talking about? The chinaman is not the issue here, Dude. I'm talking about drawing a line in the sand, Dude. Across this line, you DO NOT... . Also, Dude, chinaman is not the preferred nomenclature. Asian-American, please." "Walter, this isn't a guy who built the fucking railroads here. This is a guy who peed on my rug."
6. "You're young, you got your health. What the heck do you want with a job?"
7. "Would you like a little more tea?" "Well, I haven't had any yet, so I can't very well take more." "Ah, you mean you can't very well take less." "Yes. You can always take more than nothing."
8. "I'm sorry about that night. If I hadn't fallen asleep while driving for that exact 20 minutes. If I hadn't drank that exact whole bottle of Jagermeister. If only I hadn't killed that exact hooker." "I don't see what any of this has to do with Annie." "I'm sorry. Those were other nights. But if it had been that night, I might have missed her."
9. "Most people think of us as a very drug oriented group. Of course we're not. You can trust us."
10. "How many husbands have you had?" "Mine or other women's?" "Yours." "Five." "Five!!" "Yes, just the five. Men should be like Kleenex...soft, strong, and disposable."